Specifically designed for the aviation industry, the ATC is a portable, high-pressure digital tyre inflation unit.The unit is compact, durable and light-weight for carrying around the tarmac. It also features a small compartment below the unit to store up to 7.5m of high-pressure hose.
Its portability and easy-to-access valves enables fast hose connection, well suited to general, civil and military (base and line maintenance) applications where the unit can be readily transported between locations and quickly connected to an available air system, such as a nitrogen cart or an air compressor.
- Accurate, high pressure digital inflation up to 305 psi / 21 bar
- Portable and durable steel frame, weather-proof body
- Optional ambient temperature compensation function
- Contactless Piezo Control Switches
- Large backlit dual LCD displays
- Compatible with multiple gases : nitrogen, oxygen and compressed air
- Optional pressure preset switches
- Calibrated in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025 and supplied with certificate
- Multitude of smart safety features and customisable settings for improved safety and efficiency
- Optional temperature compensation models available – please enquire