The Airtec XDH is a versatile, accurate automatic digital inflator designed specifically for inflating high pressure tyres used throughout the aviation industry. Utilising Airtec’s world-wide proven digital inflation technology the XDH boasts an accuracy of +/-0.5% full scale, is factory calibrated to ISO/IEC 17025, and is compliant with BS EN 12645 and 86/217/EEC standards. High precision and easy-to-use digital controls eliminate reading errors and safety risks associated with mechanical and hand-held tyre inflators.
The heavy duty and weatherproof die-cast construction is also compact making the XDH not only suitable for use in service and maintenance areas, but the unit can be readily fitted to a nitrogen trolley or service cart as a ground support tool.
- Accurate, high pressure digital inflation up to 305 psi / 21 bar
- Rugged and durable IP66 rated diecast aluminium enclosure
- Contactless Piezo Control Switches
- Large backlit dual LCD displays
- Compatible with multiple gases : nitrogen, oxygen and compressed air
- Multitude of smart safety features (low start-up and default to safe pressure settings)
- Calibrated in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025 and supplied with certificate