AXM – Axle Load Monitoring System
The Axle Load Monitoring System is a wireless and real-time monitoring system for multiple axle load on vehicles. It is designed to be used on a pneumatic suspension system (air-bags). The AXM consists of a master network controller (AXM 100) and remote sensors, AXM 101 and AXM 102.
The AXM 100 manages multiple remote sensors and reports all data received to either PDA or UMPC on Board
Display. With state of the art Wireless Network Mesh topology, AXM 100 can easily manage and collect weight data from up to 5 remote sensors (AXM 101 or AXM 102). As it is Bluetooth enabled, AXM 100 reports weight data collected from all axle groups to an on board display, either PDA or UMPC. It can even work as a weight management subsystem, ready to integrate into existing fleet management system wirelessly without any hassle.
The AXM 101 is a remote single axle load sensor. After initial calibration, the embedded micro-controller calculates the axle load from the suspension system air pressure.
The AXM 102 is a remote dual axle load sensor, ideal for vehicles fitted with dual independent air bag suspension, per axle or axle group. The air pressure is measured with the dual sensor.
- 2 Independently Adjustable Alarms
- 3 Digits SUPER-BRITE LED Display
- 3 Auxiliary Output Port up to 1.5A
- Cascadable up to 5 axle group
- Bluetooth and Wireless Mesh enabled
- Wireless Monitoring System
- 5 Communication Ports, Selectable USB, RS 232, UART/RS 422/RS 485, SPI, 12C
- Supports PDA and UMPC on Board Display
- High Accuracy up to +/- 0.015 psi