BEP/BED and FEP/FED Digital Tyre Inflators
The BEP/BED and FEP/FED models are specially designed for the service and gas station industry. With the new improved dual display PCB, the secondary LCD can be used to show the pressure in the tyre during inflation or time remaining of each vend, when used as a coin-operated digital inflator.
Additional features include remote monitoring of coin count and activation of the inflator using a pre-programmed RFID tag.
The BEP/BED models come in round body profile and the FEP/FED models come in square body profile. The sleek architectural design integrates with any corporate image.
Our extensive range of high-grade powder coat colours completes the ultimate low maintenance solution for service and gas station tyre inflation systems.
- Corporate and Customised Designs Available
- Secondary Display showing Tyre Pressure during Inflation (dual display model)
- Sleek Design with Small Footprint
- Time Remaining Display (coin-operated mode)
- RFID Tag Activation System (coin-operated mode)
- Remote Monitoring of Coin Count via GSM
- Bluetooth Option Available
- Large Backlit LCD Display
FEL – Freestanding Digital Tyre Inflator with Large Display
Based on the FEP freestanding unit, the FEL offers a significantly larger, brighter and more attractive front display to the standard LCD.
On a petroleum forecourt, the attractive display draws attention with its distinctive glow and provides a point of difference from typical freestanding inflators.
The LCD lens colour and faceplate can be customised to suit your corporate brand and local language.
- Fast and Accurate Digital Inflation up to 145 psi / 10 bar
- Bright, Superior, long-life LCD Display
- 57mm digits visible from a long distance (as compared to the standard 25mm digits)
- Displays up to two units of measurement or indication of Inflation/Deflation cycle
- Sleek design with small footprint