The AXL series is a range of axle load measuring devices for convenient real-time monitoring of axle load on vehicles. It is designed for a pneumatic suspension system (air-bags).
After initial calibration, the embedded micro-controller calculates and displays the axle load from the suspension system air pressure. The piezo resistive ceramic pressure sensors are directly mounted on the circuit board, eliminating the use of interconnecting sensor cables
The AXL 302 model is a dual sensor axle load indicator. It is ideal for vehicles fitted with dual independent air bag suspension, per axle or axle group. The air pressure is measured with the dual sensor and the indicator displays the current axle load.
- 2 Independently Adjustable Alarms
- 5 Digits SUPER-BRITE LED Display
- 3 Selectable Display Modes
- Display Mode Over-Ride Control
- Water-tight & Robust Engineering Plastic Enclosure
- Simple 2 Stage Calibration Process